01. Shackles by Tyler Bryant & the Shakedown - I hear Shackles.Coming through the door.I hear Shackles.Draggin cross the floor.I hate those Shackles.Gonna kill em off tonight.Gonna cut those Shackles.Gonna cut em with my knife.Well it’s time, time to say goodbye.Cause tonight Shackles.You’re gonna die.
02. Please, Please, Please let me get what I want by The Smiths - See, the luck I’ve had.Can make a good man.Turn bad.
03. Fair by Remy Zero - Where’d you go?To me?But you’re alive.But it’s all wrong, you’re so strong.But this life’s work and choice took far too long.And all my words were bound to fall.I know you won’t fail…see, I can tell…
04. The Modern Leper by Frightened Rabbit - vital parts fall from his system and dissolve in Scottish rain.Vitally he doesn’t miss them, he’s too fucked up to care.
05. Girl with One Eye by Florence + the Machine - her pretty little face stopped me in my tracks.But now she sleeps with one eye open.That’s the price she paid.I’ll cut your little heart out cause you made me cry.
06. Ladder Song by Bright Eyes - I’m tired of traitors.Always changing sides.They were friends of mine…
07. Equally Skilled by Jon Foreman - We’re all murderers and thieves.Setting traps here for even our brothers.The day of justice comes.And is even now swiftly arriving.Don’t trust anyone at all.Not your best friend or even your wife.
08. Shake It Out by Florence + the Machine - And every demon wants his pound of flesh.But I like to keep some things to myself.I like to keep my issues strong.It’s always darkest before the dawn.And I’ve been a fool and I’ve been blind.I can never leave the past behind.
09. Alpha Shallows by Laura Marling - And his heart was full of fire at the man he had become.And his soul was seldom higher with the falsities of fun.He could embrace sweet desire as in moments as they pass.But he feared it ever more, when he saw it didn’t last.
10. God’s Gonna Cut You Down by Johnny Cash - Go tell that long tongue liar.Tell the rambler, the gambler, the back biter.Tell ‘em that God’s gonna cut ‘em down.Sooner or later God’ll cut you down.
11. Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons - Love; it will not betray you.Dismay or enslave you, it will set you free.Be more like the man you were made to be.